1. Well I would like to have said I went somewhere warm and exciting on my holiday but unfortunately I was needed to hold down the couch as I feeling under the weather for a lot of it. So my creativity energy was spent around me. Here I am in my spot wrapped up in my favourite snuggly blanket
2. Even though I was under the weather I still managed to get out and do a few things. One of them being the annual girls Christmas party. Our group of girls gets together watches movies, talks, eats, sleepovers and has a great time. We do this instead of exchanging gifts. thanks girls.
3. Well it wouldn't be Christmas without going to at least one concert. Thankfully this year I got to go and see two. They were great concerts with lots of singing and displaying of talents. Good job Julia and Malia!
4. I went home for a few days before Christmas to visit one of my very dear friends Abby. This was Abby's first Christmas so I decided to spend a few days with her walking and talking.
5. One of my favourite things to do at Christmas is of course bake, especially at home. I didn't do as much as I usually do, but I did manage to make a few of my favourites including white chocolate sugar twists.
6. YEAH! Christmas finally came and so did Santa. My Christmas was quiet which was nice spent with family, visiting, gifts, laughing and jokes. Thank you everyone.
7. Uhgg. Just when I thought I was getting better Ryan and I were both hit with the flu and spent few days in walk up clinics trying to feel better. Thankfully this bug is out of our systems and we are both finally feeling better!
8. Abby came to visit us in the city for a few days which definitely helped make me feel better. It was so nice out for a few days that I took Abby on her very first walk at the dog park where she made a lot of new friends to visit.
9. New Years Eve! Spent with good friends at the cabin. Fondue and bad sweaters were on the menu and we had a great time playing games and catching up. I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way. Thanks for the great night everybody!.
Well that is it. Three weeks went by in a flash. I had a nice holiday and now I am ready to get back to work. Off the couch away from the great food and back to walking and clicking.