Monday, September 14, 2009

Assignment 1- Sept.14, 2009


Well this is my first official post to my brand new blog page. I have chosen to add this picture because it says summer to me and since we have had very little summer I am going to surround myself with all things summer I can find. In terms of what I like to shoot I would have to say everything that I find interesting which really doesn't narrow it down but as I add to this blog I think my style will start to become apparent. I have many favourite genres of photography but two of my favourites are landscapes and food, surprise surprise. I am currently enrolled in a 10 month diploma program. From this program I hope to learn how to use all of the functions, ins and outs, bells and whistles of my two cameras so that I feel comfortable taking pictures in every situation. I also hope to learn how to take better pictures and use all the programs and tools associated with being a photographer. Some of my best photo related memories are of working with Henry in Morden in his darkroom, developing my own film and learning how to use some of the equipment. There in not one specific memory that stands out but those couple of days that I was there really instilled my interest in photography and laid the foundation for my ever present desire to have photography in my life.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment