Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lines, Lines everywhere are Lines

Lines are everywhere this I know but when asked to capture 30-50 images it can be a bit challenging. After shooting in the exchange district all week I decided that I needed to take a break and find some new inspiration. When I think about lines I see fences, fields and old buildings and there is only one place that I know of to find this and that is home. So I took a little field trip to clear my head and find some neat shots of lines. Some of the challenges I had with this project were capturing the image I was seeing with my camera, but I am sure we are all facing that challenge. I also found numbers and shutter speeds racing through my head and I often needed to find a way to turn my brain off. I liked the project and I like a lot of the pictures that I found. At first it might not be clear what I was getting at but if you look closely I think you will get what I was seeing.

Check out my Lines and see for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. nice pics suzanne - just so you know though, i think you have to put the slideshow on your blog. just letting you know incase it affects your mark!
    see you tomorrow :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete