Thursday, October 8, 2009

Composition at Home


Depth



Symmetrical Balance


Texture


Pattern or Rhythm


Shape or Form


Line


I found this assignment more challenging than 100 ways because I wanted to use the natural light that was outside and I was not able to capture the light inside as easily. I did manage to find some neat ways to look at some of the things I found in the house but at times I needed to give myself pep talks to get going and shoot. I did find that once I got into it, I found it easier to look at the house in a new way. It was a good learning experience and I am glad that I challenged myself to keep at it and I am thinking that when I move I am going to redo this assignment and see what I can find in my new house.

1 comment:

  1. I like that pattern/rhythm shot. It makes me want to know what is in those bottles!

    ReplyDelete