Friday, October 30, 2009

Zoo

Well it was a cold day to be outside but I did it. The zoo I have never been a huge fan of the zoo buy it is always a neat place to check out and visit. I think some of the highlights of the day were being in the tropical house even though I fogged up because I got some nice soft shots. I also got to go on a bit of a backstage pass because I asked one of the workers were the bison were and he told me they were in the barn. He then took me to the barn to see the bison and get some cool close up shots. Today was a good day I got to see the animals, take some neat shots and be outside in the fresh air even though it was cold. Today made me realize I would like a new lens and I am thinking a telephoto to keep working on interesting shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment